Coronavirus (COVID-19): Pelicanstay’s Commitment to our Guests and Associates
We want to assure you that we place the greatest importance on the health and safety of our guests and partners around the world. We are closely monitoring the situation around the global spread and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19). Pelicanstay continues to follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities to ensure that all precautions are taken to minimize the spread of Coronavirus.
Our Commitment to Your Well-Being, Health and Safety
We take the standards of cleanliness of all Pelicanstay properties very seriously. In response to coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to ensure that cleaning protocols at our properties are even more rigorous, in accordance with the guidelines of the global, national and local public health authorities:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection across all properties, especially in public areas with high traffic, including lobbies, elevators, door handles and public restrooms.
- Washing all linens at high temperatures.
- Training housekeeping and property staff on specific protocols and preventive measures.
- Postponing resident events to be mindful of social distancing.
- Encouraging guests and residents to conduct interactions, such as paying rent or requesting maintenance assistance, through the resident portal. This portal can be accessed via phone, tablet or computer.
- Closing common areas including gyms and pool areas, and suspending buffets and some food and beverage service at select properties.
- Working with our supply chain providers to follow the recommendations noted above.
- Ensuring that our associates are strictly observing all standard operating procedures as required.